Asset and Stock Disposal
When it comes to auctions, EAAuctions set out to achieve one thing, That is, to set a realistic agreed target market value on assets with our client and then put all our resources into surpassing it.
On Site Auctions
When location, time, volume or transport constraints suggest it is better suited to conduct an on-site sale, EA Auctions have every experience required to tackle the biggest of jobs. From pre-valuation, to laying out of lots, cataloging, advertising, through to the administration of the sale and its collection of monies, together with any requirements to ensure all OH&S and site inductions are adhered to; EAAuctions can assure peace of mind to all of its clients of a job well done.
Traditional Auctions broadcast with live online bidding audio & video feeds
When asset disposal can not take place on site due to time restraints, workplace or site issues or if there are simply too few items to support an on-site sale, rest assured as EAAuctions website and administration broadcasting software together with their typical means of reaching their buyers will still ensure maximum international exposure for your available assets.
Many products cannot be sold online
Eaauctions traditional auctions have been conducted every Wednesday fortnight without fail since it's establishment in 1995 providing an opportunity for a large percentage of the market that do not participate in Online Auctions for the following reasons:
- A majority of buyers don't have the confidence in online auctions or are computer illiterate.
- Eaauctions new website has full SSL certificate and secure online payment gateways.
- Traditional Auctions with Online Broadcasting allow buyers to attend in person or via the PC
- It is a lot harder to buy some goods online and the photos sometimes don't show the true value of the goods.
- Live auctions allow greater access to a larger range of items which can be bought in one day
- Live Auctions payment can be made on-site and delivery can take effect immediately.
- A large percentage of buyers don't have the same confidence bidding online as they do at live online auction - they can see who they are bidding against at a live auction.
- All equipment be it Earth moving, Engineering, Transport Equipment, Damaged goods, factory seconds, returned stock, furniture, household items, need to be inspected and assessed before purchase
- A large percentage of the market still enjoy the thrill and excitement of bidding at a live auction - this strong competition generates higher returns for vendors.
Tenders/Expressions of Interest
EAAuctions can offer the capacity to re-market your assets through our open and closed tenders held online on our website. We will actively promote all current tenders via all of our traditional means together with access to our detailed database or import your own. With some assets hard to transport due to their remoteness or physical size, or clients still wanting to use their asset right up to a specific date, we believe, there always is an ability to achieve the best result for our client.
When the need arises for an asset to be sold within an industry or to diminish any conflict of interest relating to the resale of particular pieces, EAAuctions can happily act as an impartial third party in offering their services in affecting a sale. This requirement may arise to ensure that all OH&S Requirements have been addressed upon sale of said assets.
EAAuctions offers a full range of advertising and promotion services to suit your needs. From traditional print media, online, to one of many other means to reach a buyer, we will advise you on those most appropriate to service your needs obviously depending on such factors as your target market, desired return, geographical placement and the asset or assets in question.