MY EA EAUCTIONS ONLINE
This is your, account web space where you can register to bid online, create equipment listings, create online asset registers, manage your accounts payments and sales. It will soon include wanted product alerts
To participate in Eaauctions Live broadcasted bidding as a buyer you must register your account online.
You will only have to do this once!!!
Once you register and receive your MYEAA confirmation e-mail from us, you can then start using all these services.
Become an express bidder it’s free. Next time you attend our auction in person, join the dedicated Express Bidder line at the registration counter and present your card to our helpful staff. They’ll retrieve your information faster making it easier to register and pay and begin bidding on the day.
Eaauctions.com.au GETS RESULTS!!!
- Manage your address and contact details
- Increase your approved maximum bid amount
- Submit the details of an item to get a valuation from our experienced staff
- Enter the details, photographs, descriptions, of items to consign into upcoming Auctions. These will be reviewed and exposed on our website within 48 hours.
- You will soon be able to choose the Auction Date and Type you would like to consign into
- In order to buy online, we need to get some details from you. Visit this page to get authorised to buy and participate in Online and Broadcasted Auctions!
- Authorisation to bid in both broadcasted live and static online auctions will be required 48 hours prior to the commencement of the auction sale as deposits maybe required.
- See the status of items submitted for sale
- Make changes to your items
- Change the reserve price of your item - you can even do this while an auction is in-progress
- Access receipts for your items
- View purchases that you have made
- Access invoices for orders you've place
- View your bids on items in online and realtime Auctions and increase autobids